MEED is a remarkable senior management media brand that encompasses a subscription website and magazine, more than 30 C-level executive conferences and summits hosted by MEED Events, the MEED Quality Awards for Projects and two high-value content businesses, MEED Projects and MEED Insight. MEED Projects is the Middle East's premium project tracking database and MEED Insight offers tailored research and in-depth analysis.
Established in 1957, MEED, has been integral to delivering business information and news, intelligence and analysis on the Middle East economies and activities ever since.
Attracting a key senior management audience through its content and activities, MEED is a media brand and publication that covers a spectrum of services that inform.
Models of operation
- MEED's annual subscription: Subscribers get exclusive daily news, the latest market data and expert analysis, a weekly magazine, and a range of added services including webinars, supplements, email newsletters and more. MEED serves the needs of a discerning international business audience, unlocking business opportunities in one of the world’s fastest growing business regions.
- MEED Events: Every year MEED delivers over 30 must-attend conferences, summits, and networking opportunities to engage and interact that directly impacts revenue growth. Each event provides an opportunity to acquire quality leads for your organisation and enhance your business profile through sponsoring or attending as a delegate or a speaker
- MEED Quality Awards for Projects: A signature event that is designed to recognise and reward best practice in construction projects throughout the GCC region
- MEED Projects: A project tracking database that specialises in providing comprehensive, up-to-date and accurate project information. MEED Projects provides valuable project data, allowing you to forecast, conduct trend analysis and produce strategic reports in this challenging market
- MEED Insight: Middle East research and analysis that will help you in industry or sector scoping, market surveys, evaluation and forecasting, market entry assistance and competitor analysis. MEED Insight is a paid-for service that helps clients accurately and cost-effectively forecast market growth and trends
For over 55 years MEED has been a leading source of Middle East business intelligence.
With offices in Dubai, London, Mumbai and Riyadh, MEED serves the needs of a discerning international business audience in over 70 countries worldwide.
Including exclusive insights and intelligence
MEED continues to engage and has tackled breaking news issues head-on with ground-breaking exclusives shaping the Middle East.
- Oil & Gas: Petrofac-led consortium submitted lowest bid of $3.79bn for Abu Dhabi contract
- Banking & Finance: Jumeirah Group to raise $1.4bn to help pay off Dubai Holding bond/
- Power & Water: Saudi Electricity Company to retender Rabigh 2
- Transport: The latest on the Riyadh Metro and Qatar Metro projects
- Webinars: GCC metro and rail projects
- Economic Review and Supplements: Middle East Economic Review 2013 and the MEED Yearbook 2013: Challenges ahead for Middle East economies
- Country Special Reports: Algeria: Hydrocarbons production stagnates and Saudi Arabia: Spending slows on oil price fears
- Sector Special Reports: Banking: QNB extends its lead over GCC rivals and Oil & Gas: Petrofac tops EPC contractor ranking
Our policy and internal drivers are based on firsthand accounts, an excellent contact network delivering the most accurate and reliable news and analysis and a focus on exclusives.
What makes MEED different?
- Balanced, independent points of view
- Reliable and exclusive
- Unique content offering
- Fresh opinions
- Outlining the big picture with a regional focus and implications
- Regional impact and perspectives based on global and international issues
- Regional issues identified
- Individual country issues that affect the economies
- Diverse and interrelated multi-channel product offering
- Product integrity
- People excellence
MEED gives business leaders the inside track. Through our portfolio of business intelligence products in print, online and via specialist events, MEED customers have access to thought-provoking analysis and insights, high-level networking opportunities and exclusive commentary from the region's industry leaders.
"MEED is an extremely valuable and trusted source of relevant, up-to-date information and incisive commentary on our key markets across the region."
Ben Thompson, Head of Communications, Middle East
“MEED’s weekly newsletters and tender and contract updates are extremely valuable. They provide us with essential information on the companies participating in contracts in the Middle East region.”
Mr. Javier Rodriguez
Relationship Director, Corporate Banking
Europe Arab Bank – Spain
The dedication made by HM King Abdullah of Jordan in 2007 demonstrates MEED's positive contribution to the Middle East for over 50 years.
"The celebration of this milestone is a testament to the distinguished insight into the region MEED has provided to its readers for five decades. Your acuity has recorded the region's diversity and potential, not just its challenges and crises."