Power & Water Editor at MEED.
Follow Andrew Roscoe on Twitter @MEEDandrew
- Tel: +971 (0)4 818 0237
- E-mail: email@example.com
Finance Ministry has told government clients to not award any projects before end of year
Reverse osmosis plant will have total capacity of 400,000 cubic metres a day
Independent water projects (IWPs) will have a combined capacity of 40MIGD
- Kuwait runs deficit despite low breakeven price
- Chinese participation could benefit both parties
- China targets Middle East investment
- Turkish group wins Saudi power contract
- Three submit bids for Oman water pipeline
- Oman evaluating IPP bids
- Morocco invites prices for 850MW wind projects
Syria’s neighbouring Arab states are gradually losing patience with crackdown on civilians
The progress of planned hotel projects is becoming an increasingly important indicator of hotel performance in the Middle East.
Sheikh Ahmed bin Saeed al-Maktoum, president of the Dubai Department of Civil Aviation (DCA), has been awarded the Arabian Hotel Investment Conference (AHIC) outstanding achievement award.