Power & Water Editor at MEED.
Follow Andrew Roscoe on Twitter @MEEDandrew
- Tel: +971 (0)4 818 0237
- E-mail: email@example.com
Fujairah-based company was first privately held wastewater collection and treatment system in Middle East
Nine groups have been prequalified for the desalination plant tender
Utility received prequalification entries from 17 companies in May
- National Water Company to supply TSE to Waad al-Shamal
- National Water Company to invest $13bn
- Phase two of Jebel Ali sewage plant due for tender
- Kuwait water demand grows in 2014
- Abu Dhabi plans overarching water authority
- Finance is major challenge for Bahrain’s water sector
- Bahrain to tender Tubli treatment plant in October
Syria’s neighbouring Arab states are gradually losing patience with crackdown on civilians
The progress of planned hotel projects is becoming an increasingly important indicator of hotel performance in the Middle East.
Sheikh Ahmed bin Saeed al-Maktoum, president of the Dubai Department of Civil Aviation (DCA), has been awarded the Arabian Hotel Investment Conference (AHIC) outstanding achievement award.