Power & Water Editor at MEED.
Follow Andrew Roscoe on Twitter @MEEDandrew
- Tel: +971 (0)4 818 0237
- E-mail: email@example.com
Eight consortiums invited to bid for coal plant
The Great Ethiopian Renaissance Dam has soured relations between the states since construction work started in 2013
Combined-cycle conversion project will boost plant’s capacity by 240MW
- Mitsui consortium wins Salalah 2 IPP
- Acwa Power submits only bid for Egypt IPP
- Saudi Arabia invites bids for Duba power plant
- Bids invited for Waad al-Shamal power plant
- Cairo turns to coal
- Egypt to develop 54GW of power capacity by 2022
- Egypt considering 4GW nuclear power partnership
Syria’s neighbouring Arab states are gradually losing patience with crackdown on civilians
The progress of planned hotel projects is becoming an increasingly important indicator of hotel performance in the Middle East.
Sheikh Ahmed bin Saeed al-Maktoum, president of the Dubai Department of Civil Aviation (DCA), has been awarded the Arabian Hotel Investment Conference (AHIC) outstanding achievement award.