Power & Water Editor at MEED.
Follow Andrew Roscoe on Twitter @MEEDandrew
- Tel: +971 (0)4 818 0237
- E-mail: email@example.com
Yokogawa Electric will provide distributed control systems
International community eagerly anticipating country’s impending infastructure boom
The executive from Japan Bank for International Cooperation says the Middle East and North Africa region will remain an important market for Japanese developers
- Japan to provide Iraq loan for power project
- Emal receives bids for power plant expansion
- Saudi Arabia plans nine desalination plants by 2020
- Mitsubishi the preferred bidder for Facility D
- Bidders wait for Saudi power plant deadline
- El-Seif wins Jeddah ministry headquarters deal
- Saudi chemicals company to expand operations
Syria’s neighbouring Arab states are gradually losing patience with crackdown on civilians
The progress of planned hotel projects is becoming an increasingly important indicator of hotel performance in the Middle East.
Sheikh Ahmed bin Saeed al-Maktoum, president of the Dubai Department of Civil Aviation (DCA), has been awarded the Arabian Hotel Investment Conference (AHIC) outstanding achievement award.