Power & Water Editor at MEED.
Follow Andrew Roscoe on Twitter @MEEDandrew
- Tel: +971 (0)4 818 0237
- E-mail: email@example.com
US firm will provide drives for power component of power and water facility
Canadian group will prepare study exploring privatisation of distribution company
GCC and North Africa look to coal for power generation
- Saudi Arabians top Dubai tourism visitors
- Dubai Expo will add 5.4 million air passengers
- Oman reconsiders coal for power generation
- Firms express interest in Iraq IPP
- Qatar seeks new prices from Facility D bidders
- Suez Environnement wins Muscat waste deal
- Dubai positions itself as region’s renewables hub
Syria’s neighbouring Arab states are gradually losing patience with crackdown on civilians
The progress of planned hotel projects is becoming an increasingly important indicator of hotel performance in the Middle East.
Sheikh Ahmed bin Saeed al-Maktoum, president of the Dubai Department of Civil Aviation (DCA), has been awarded the Arabian Hotel Investment Conference (AHIC) outstanding achievement award.