Power & Water Editor at MEED.
Follow Andrew Roscoe on Twitter @MEEDandrew
- Tel: +971 (0)4 818 0237
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lebanon’s water supply is under increasing pressure as demand for potable water climbs higher. Beirut hopes new water transmission infrastructure plans will make up the shortfall
Fuel will be used for power stations outside of ulstanate’s main grid
Work has started on $46m, 25-kilometre water transmission network
- Saudi Arabia extends bid deadline for desalination plants
- Qatar:Maintenance services for weather stations in Dukhan fields
- Iraq: Air compressor spare parts
- Lebanon evaluating bids for Greater Beirut Water Supply package
- Kuwait extends deadline for overhead lines contract
- Egyptian electricity officials sacked
- Bidders wait for news on Qatar’s Facility D project
Syria’s neighbouring Arab states are gradually losing patience with crackdown on civilians
The progress of planned hotel projects is becoming an increasingly important indicator of hotel performance in the Middle East.
Sheikh Ahmed bin Saeed al-Maktoum, president of the Dubai Department of Civil Aviation (DCA), has been awarded the Arabian Hotel Investment Conference (AHIC) outstanding achievement award.