Power & Water Editor at MEED.
Follow Andrew Roscoe on Twitter @MEEDandrew
- Tel: +971 (0)4 818 0237
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Uranium reserves are being guarded by the army in southern Libya
UK closed its Tehran embassy in 2011 following protests
The Al-Wathba housing scheme enabling works to start in first quarter and project will be developed in six phases
- Mubadala Aerospace aims to be technology leader
- Construction work on Ammroc to begin in January 2014
- Early phases of Baraka nuclear project 35 per cent complete
- Etihad Rail plans to tender phase 3 in second half of 2014
- Abu Dhabi plans port expansion schemes
- Etihad Rail to award phase 2 before second quarter of 2014
- Abu Dhabi airport looking to record passenger traffic of 16 million in 2013
Syria’s neighbouring Arab states are gradually losing patience with crackdown on civilians
The progress of planned hotel projects is becoming an increasingly important indicator of hotel performance in the Middle East.
Sheikh Ahmed bin Saeed al-Maktoum, president of the Dubai Department of Civil Aviation (DCA), has been awarded the Arabian Hotel Investment Conference (AHIC) outstanding achievement award.