Power & Water Editor at MEED.
Follow Andrew Roscoe on Twitter @MEEDandrew
- Tel: +971 (0)4 818 0237
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Widening the reforms being rolled out to speed up decision-making processes is essential if progress is to be made on delivering urgently needed infrastructure
The Moroccan Agency for Solar Energy is making considerable inroads into delivering Rabat’s target of 2,000MW of solar energy by 2020
Three groups remain in race for sultanate’s largest ever privately financed power scheme
- New generation of gas turbines drive down costs
- Consortiums bid for $1.3bn Waad al-Shamal power plant
- New direction for Saudi power sector
- Rebuilding will simulate growth
- Saudi utilities market disappoints private sector
- Qatar plans groundwater facility
- Kuwait extends bid deadline for power projects
Syria’s neighbouring Arab states are gradually losing patience with crackdown on civilians
The progress of planned hotel projects is becoming an increasingly important indicator of hotel performance in the Middle East.
Sheikh Ahmed bin Saeed al-Maktoum, president of the Dubai Department of Civil Aviation (DCA), has been awarded the Arabian Hotel Investment Conference (AHIC) outstanding achievement award.