Power & Water Editor at MEED.
Follow Andrew Roscoe on Twitter @MEEDandrew
- Tel: +971 (0)4 818 0237
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Renewable power championed in the Middle East
As one of the only renewable energy programmes to have made any real progress in the Middle East, Dubai is taking great strides with its integrated strategy
Middle East and Africa will form a major part of Swiss group’s growth targets
- Bids in for Oman independent water project
- Oman extends deadline for Salalah power project
- Morocco receives bids for 850MW wind projects
- Kuwait Oil Company awards solar energy contract
- Dubai invites eight to bid for clean coal project
- Egyptian capital suffers power outages
- Siemens wins Saudi Arabia electricity contracts
Syria’s neighbouring Arab states are gradually losing patience with crackdown on civilians
The progress of planned hotel projects is becoming an increasingly important indicator of hotel performance in the Middle East.
Sheikh Ahmed bin Saeed al-Maktoum, president of the Dubai Department of Civil Aviation (DCA), has been awarded the Arabian Hotel Investment Conference (AHIC) outstanding achievement award.