Power & Water Editor at MEED.
Follow Andrew Roscoe on Twitter @MEEDandrew
- Tel: +971 (0)4 818 0237
- E-mail: email@example.com
UAE solar firm Enviromena says major solar programmes will move forward in spite of the drop in oil prices
Second expansion will increase capacity of Doha West plant to 280,000 cubic metres a day
Revisions will increase cost of water by 0.5 fils per gallon
- Aramco receives revised bids for stadium building
- Kuwait retenders 50MW solar plant
- Saudi Arabia expected to tender Fadhili IPP in 2015
- Wartsila wins Oman IPP construction deal
- Qatar has clarification meetings with Facility D IWPP bidders
- UAE firm to develop Uganda solar project
- Low oil price puzzle for regional utilities
Syria’s neighbouring Arab states are gradually losing patience with crackdown on civilians
The progress of planned hotel projects is becoming an increasingly important indicator of hotel performance in the Middle East.
Sheikh Ahmed bin Saeed al-Maktoum, president of the Dubai Department of Civil Aviation (DCA), has been awarded the Arabian Hotel Investment Conference (AHIC) outstanding achievement award.