Power & Water Editor at MEED.
Follow Andrew Roscoe on Twitter @MEEDandrew
- Tel: +971 (0)4 818 0237
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Clients prioritising projects in preparation for hosting event
Budget covers period up to hosting World Cup
The project is part of the steel producer’s ambitious expansion plans
- Bahrain prequalifies 10 for Tubli expansion
- Oman plans $6.5bn water investment programme
- Japanese gain ground in region’s utilities market
- Egypt committed to coal
- Dubai invites bids for Jebel Ali Sewage plant
- Qatar signs Facility D contract
- Indian firm bids low for Riyadh headquarters
Syria’s neighbouring Arab states are gradually losing patience with crackdown on civilians
The progress of planned hotel projects is becoming an increasingly important indicator of hotel performance in the Middle East.
Sheikh Ahmed bin Saeed al-Maktoum, president of the Dubai Department of Civil Aviation (DCA), has been awarded the Arabian Hotel Investment Conference (AHIC) outstanding achievement award.