Power & Water Editor at MEED.
Follow Andrew Roscoe on Twitter @MEEDandrew
- Tel: +971 (0)4 818 0237
- E-mail: email@example.com
Morocco’s government ended subsidies on gasoline and fuel oil in early 2014
Technology firm will provide software to upgrade Iraq’s electricity network
First phase civil works of Mecca Metro will include underground and above ground packages
- Dubai tenders solar park substation contract
- Saudi Arabia invites bids for Shoaiba 2 desalination expansion
- Qatar invites bids for main packages on mega reservoirs project
- Saudi Arabia cancels IPP plans for Dhuba 1
- Mecca prequalifies 10 consortiums for metro project
- Kuwait fills key roles in Public Works Ministry
- Jordan prequalifies firms for wind power programme
Syria’s neighbouring Arab states are gradually losing patience with crackdown on civilians
The progress of planned hotel projects is becoming an increasingly important indicator of hotel performance in the Middle East.
Sheikh Ahmed bin Saeed al-Maktoum, president of the Dubai Department of Civil Aviation (DCA), has been awarded the Arabian Hotel Investment Conference (AHIC) outstanding achievement award.