Power & Water Editor at MEED.
Follow Andrew Roscoe on Twitter @MEEDandrew
- Tel: +971 (0)4 818 0237
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Final prices were received on 9 July
Bids for processing plant were submitted in late July
Government cannot let lower oil prices derail vital infrastructure schemes
- Consortium awarded Oman waste deal
- Kuwait makes progress with major infrastructure schemes
- Dubai tenders consultancy contracts for deep-tunnel sewer project
- Kuwait prequalifies developers for Al-Khiran IWPP
- Egypt prepares to tender PPP water schemes
- Egypt selects group for Abu Rawash wastewater treatment plant
- Seven groups submit bids for Oman IWPs
Syria’s neighbouring Arab states are gradually losing patience with crackdown on civilians
The progress of planned hotel projects is becoming an increasingly important indicator of hotel performance in the Middle East.
Sheikh Ahmed bin Saeed al-Maktoum, president of the Dubai Department of Civil Aviation (DCA), has been awarded the Arabian Hotel Investment Conference (AHIC) outstanding achievement award.