News Editor at MEED.
Follow Colin Foreman on Twitter @MEEDColin
- Tel: +971 (0)4 818 0238
- E-mail: email@example.com
New resort will be built on Palm Jumeirah
Full impact of lower oil prices has not been realised
Gate Village project is part of plans to triple in size by 2024
- GCC economic activity drops by 30 per cent
- Dubai to prequalify metro bidders in mid-July
- Hochtief confirms Riyadh airport award
- Nakheel receives bids for Gateway Towers
- Van Oord wins Dubai offshore work
- Limitless plans new overseas projects
- Limitless to pay debts early as part of restructuring
Contract values expected to grow by at least 10 per cent in 2012
Visits to Doha from Dubai are a far more sociable affair than they used to be. In the past a trip to Qatar normally meant lonely nights in a hotel room catching up with emails and work.
People in Doha say it is the stadiums planned for the 2022 Fifa World Cup. Others say it is the proposed rail and metro networks. Some say it is the port or the airport, both of which are currently under construction. And some still say it is in the on hold causeway that will connect Qatar with Bahrain.
- Accepting debt
- Palm Island is here to stay
- Summer is already here for contractors in the UAE