News Editor at MEED.
Follow Colin Foreman on Twitter @MEEDColin
- Tel: +971 (0)4 818 0238
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
New airport, not the Expo, is the largest Dubai construction scheme
UK firm was original architect for the Dubai building
Construction contracts to be tendered in November
- Emirates Flight Catering evaluates bids
- Carillion has the lead with UK funding
- UK offers funding for Dubai airport projects
- Tehran bourse to court international investors
- Firms invited to prequalify for Dubai Bulgari hotel
- Firms prepare bids for Saudi-Bahrain causeway
- Spanish firm to study Saudi high speed rail link
Contract values expected to grow by at least 10 per cent in 2012
Visits to Doha from Dubai are a far more sociable affair than they used to be. In the past a trip to Qatar normally meant lonely nights in a hotel room catching up with emails and work.
People in Doha say it is the stadiums planned for the 2022 Fifa World Cup. Others say it is the proposed rail and metro networks. Some say it is the port or the airport, both of which are currently under construction. And some still say it is in the on hold causeway that will connect Qatar with Bahrain.
- Accepting debt
- Palm Island is here to stay
- Summer is already here for contractors in the UAE