News Editor at MEED.
Follow Colin Foreman on Twitter @MEEDColin
- Tel: +971 (0)4 818 0238
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Emaar Properties’ profits up despite income fall
Sovereign sukuk issuances are driving interest in Islamic finance
New waterfront developments are being built in Old Dubai
- Bahrain receives airport prequalifications
- Contractors invited to bid for Tameer Towers
- Dubai to appoint Expo programme manager
- Ashghal tenders old port construction work
- Firms prepare prices for Abu Dhabi Warner Bros theme park
- Firms submit final prices for Emirates catering facility
- Kuwait awards hospital expansion contract
Contract values expected to grow by at least 10 per cent in 2012
Visits to Doha from Dubai are a far more sociable affair than they used to be. In the past a trip to Qatar normally meant lonely nights in a hotel room catching up with emails and work.
People in Doha say it is the stadiums planned for the 2022 Fifa World Cup. Others say it is the proposed rail and metro networks. Some say it is the port or the airport, both of which are currently under construction. And some still say it is in the on hold causeway that will connect Qatar with Bahrain.
- Accepting debt
- Palm Island is here to stay
- Summer is already here for contractors in the UAE