News Editor at MEED.
Follow Colin Foreman on Twitter @MEEDColin
- Tel: +971 (0)4 818 0238
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
International and regional clients drive revenues
Project is latest major road upgrade planned for emirate
Eight prequalified groups invited to bid
- Dubai to tender tunnel project
- The fog over Dubai's construction sector
- Emaar prepares to receive Dubai Creek towers bids
- Firms prepare bids for Kuwait airport terminal
- Emaar awards Dubai towers construction deal
- Bahrain construction sector grows by 7.5 per cent
- Emaar Malls' profit grows but falls short of expectations
Contract values expected to grow by at least 10 per cent in 2012
Visits to Doha from Dubai are a far more sociable affair than they used to be. In the past a trip to Qatar normally meant lonely nights in a hotel room catching up with emails and work.
People in Doha say it is the stadiums planned for the 2022 Fifa World Cup. Others say it is the proposed rail and metro networks. Some say it is the port or the airport, both of which are currently under construction. And some still say it is in the on hold causeway that will connect Qatar with Bahrain.
- Accepting debt
- Palm Island is here to stay
- Summer is already here for contractors in the UAE