News Editor at MEED.
Follow Colin Foreman on Twitter @MEEDColin
- Tel: +971 (0)4 818 0238
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Company will be floated on Cairo stock exchange within 36 months
Enabling works on the 45,000-seat stadium started in 2014
Investment firm has delivered $2.5bn in exit proceedings over past two years
- Isis affiliate claims Saudi mosque attack
- Dubai delays Expo metro submission date
- Export credit agencies teaming up for Dubai airport funding
- Contractors due to bid for Qatar World Cup stadium
- Dubai to retender Maktoum airport enabling works
- Eight contractors in for tallest commercial tower in Dubai
- Dubai receives bids for Expo infrastructure
Contract values expected to grow by at least 10 per cent in 2012
Visits to Doha from Dubai are a far more sociable affair than they used to be. In the past a trip to Qatar normally meant lonely nights in a hotel room catching up with emails and work.
People in Doha say it is the stadiums planned for the 2022 Fifa World Cup. Others say it is the proposed rail and metro networks. Some say it is the port or the airport, both of which are currently under construction. And some still say it is in the on hold causeway that will connect Qatar with Bahrain.
- Accepting debt
- Palm Island is here to stay
- Summer is already here for contractors in the UAE