News Editor at MEED.
Follow Colin Foreman on Twitter @MEEDColin
- Tel: +971 (0)4 818 0238
- E-mail: email@example.com
Agreement with Cairo will see UAE contractor develop affordable homes across Egypt
Volvo Trucks is keen to expand its presence in the Middle East and North Africa to capitalise on population growth and upcoming infrastructure projects across the region
Joint statement says Qatar has not fulfilled a pact of non-interference agreement
- Dubai developer prepares to tender new shopping mall
- Developer receives bids for Saadiyat hotel
- Contractors submit prices for Dubai hotel
- UAE projects market to pick up pace
- Contractors submit prices for Madinat phase 4 in Dubai
- March closing date for Qatar golf course clubhouse
- Omran sets closing date for Muscat convention centre
Contract values expected to grow by at least 10 per cent in 2012
Visits to Doha from Dubai are a far more sociable affair than they used to be. In the past a trip to Qatar normally meant lonely nights in a hotel room catching up with emails and work.
People in Doha say it is the stadiums planned for the 2022 Fifa World Cup. Others say it is the proposed rail and metro networks. Some say it is the port or the airport, both of which are currently under construction. And some still say it is in the on hold causeway that will connect Qatar with Bahrain.
- Accepting debt
- Palm Island is here to stay
- Summer is already here for contractors in the UAE