News Editor at MEED.
Follow Colin Foreman on Twitter @MEEDColin
- Tel: +971 (0)4 818 0238
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Forecasts at the end of 2014 said stadium projects would stall
Construction contracts were due to be awarded in late 2014
Abu Dhabi developer to announce major real estate project in Egypt
- Al-Futtaim Carillion wins Meraas contracts
- Dubai seeks proposals for Shindagah crossing
- Firms wait for Emaar Creek award
- Architects bid for Dubai Expo residential design
- Mixed start to 2015 for Dubai hotels
- Firms bid for Dubai Metro rolling stock
- TDIC tenders Al-Mamsha Saadiyat
Contract values expected to grow by at least 10 per cent in 2012
Visits to Doha from Dubai are a far more sociable affair than they used to be. In the past a trip to Qatar normally meant lonely nights in a hotel room catching up with emails and work.
People in Doha say it is the stadiums planned for the 2022 Fifa World Cup. Others say it is the proposed rail and metro networks. Some say it is the port or the airport, both of which are currently under construction. And some still say it is in the on hold causeway that will connect Qatar with Bahrain.
- Accepting debt
- Palm Island is here to stay
- Summer is already here for contractors in the UAE