News Editor at MEED.
Follow Colin Foreman on Twitter @MEEDColin
- Tel: +971 (0)4 818 0238
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Project is latest cultural development to be tendered on Saadiyat Island
Government agency is now responsible for all road works
Opera house and other major construction projects move ahead in Dubai
- Emaar receives bids for Dubai Mall expansion
- Bahrain progresses on housing schemes
- CCC to build Dubai opera house
- Brookfield Multiplex wins Fountain Views raft package
- King Abdullah Medical City now due in December
- Interview: Samer Khoury, president, engineering and construction, CCC
- Dubai tenders fourth phase of Madinat Jumeirah
Contract values expected to grow by at least 10 per cent in 2012
Visits to Doha from Dubai are a far more sociable affair than they used to be. In the past a trip to Qatar normally meant lonely nights in a hotel room catching up with emails and work.
People in Doha say it is the stadiums planned for the 2022 Fifa World Cup. Others say it is the proposed rail and metro networks. Some say it is the port or the airport, both of which are currently under construction. And some still say it is in the on hold causeway that will connect Qatar with Bahrain.
- Accepting debt
- Palm Island is here to stay
- Summer is already here for contractors in the UAE