News Editor at MEED.
Follow Colin Foreman on Twitter @MEEDColin
- Tel: +971 (0)4 818 0238
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Construction project will now be delivered by marine works contractor
Retail precinct is part of free zone’s expansion plans
Qatar’s new international airport opened in 2014
- New port operator leverages Dubai experience
- Dubai receives bids for new creek crossing
- Testing times for Qatar construction
- Developer forms fund for new Dubai project
- Abu Dhabi developer plans another international project
- Dubai developer receives management proposals
- DP World tenders port dredging
Contract values expected to grow by at least 10 per cent in 2012
Visits to Doha from Dubai are a far more sociable affair than they used to be. In the past a trip to Qatar normally meant lonely nights in a hotel room catching up with emails and work.
People in Doha say it is the stadiums planned for the 2022 Fifa World Cup. Others say it is the proposed rail and metro networks. Some say it is the port or the airport, both of which are currently under construction. And some still say it is in the on hold causeway that will connect Qatar with Bahrain.
- Accepting debt
- Palm Island is here to stay
- Summer is already here for contractors in the UAE