News Editor at MEED.
Follow Colin Foreman on Twitter @MEEDColin
- Tel: +971 (0)4 818 0238
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Companies have also been invited to bid for package seven of Oman road scheme
Dubai-based retailer Chalhoub will open a 18,600 department store at new shopping centre
Consortium submitted the lowest bid for the project in May
- Mace to manage Oman Cultural Complex project
- Faithful+Gould to focus on programme management
- More firms prequalified for Kuwait port dredging
- Dubai seeks contractors for new creek crossing
- Dubai's 13 biggest shopping mall developments
- Dubai to build more than $2.7bn of new retail space ahead of Expo
- Systra appointed for Jeddah Metro engineering work
Contract values expected to grow by at least 10 per cent in 2012
Visits to Doha from Dubai are a far more sociable affair than they used to be. In the past a trip to Qatar normally meant lonely nights in a hotel room catching up with emails and work.
People in Doha say it is the stadiums planned for the 2022 Fifa World Cup. Others say it is the proposed rail and metro networks. Some say it is the port or the airport, both of which are currently under construction. And some still say it is in the on hold causeway that will connect Qatar with Bahrain.
- Accepting debt
- Palm Island is here to stay
- Summer is already here for contractors in the UAE