Oman Projects Market 2013 Report
A comprehensive forecast and assessment of the projects market in Oman
The latest market intelligence report from MEED Insight, Oman Projects Market 2013 Report, provides a detailed outlook for spending across all core sectors, including oil and gas, power and water, transport, industry and construction. It profiles key projects and clients and will include an overview of Oman’s economy and politics.
Although Oman has long been a stable projects market, the next few years could see the market grow substantially as it seeks to diversify its economy further and promote projects in more remote regions. This new Oman Projects Market report is essential reading for any company interested in accessing this growing and increasingly diverse market.
The research report focuses particularly on the key future projects such as BP’s $15bn Khazzan development, the $10bn development of the Duqm refinery and petrochemicals complex, the expansion of Sohar refinery and other key projects such as the sultanate’s roads and airports programme, its railway plans, and ambitious wastewater programme.
In addition to the exclusive forecast for projects spending in the medium term, the research report also ranks and profiles the key clients and contractors, international and local alike. Through this comprehensive report you will gain insight to:
- Exclusive forecasts for planned investment in Oman
- Proprietary client and contractor rankings
- Details on upcoming projects and schedules
- Key opportunities, challenges and much more..
Save time and investment on research and analysis. Gather exclusive data on the Oman projects market through this in-depth examination.
CLICK HERE TO ORDER YOUR COPY OF THIS REPORT
To access exclusive data, research and analysis along with many tables, graphs, charts and maps you can order your copy here.
About MEED Insight:
Thanks to its own projects tracker, MEED Projects, MEED Insight has access to unparalleled, up-to-date information on the region’s projects market. We can provide companies with:
- Details of all major projects within a given market or sector, including their scope
- Contacts for clients, contractors and suppliers
- Information on key clients and their tendering processes
- Information on how to register with clients and prequalify for projects
- Forecasting of future projects
MEED Insight has access to a wealth of regional data ranging from broad macroeconomic statistics to sector-specific information. We can obtain and analyse data on a specific market or industry to help companies gain an insight on market size and potential
Market Intelligence reports
MEED Insight also offers a series of market intelligence reports on a range of different sectors and industries. The information compiled for these reports comes from a variety of sources, including MEED magazine, MEED.com, MEED Events and MEED Projects, as well as primary and secondary research.
Our current market intelligence reports include:
- GCC Oil and Gas Projects Market 2012
- Egypt Projects Market 2012
- Kurdistan Projects 2012
- MENA Projects Forecast & Review 2012
- Algeria Projects 2012
- Iraq Oil & Gas 2012
- GCC Power & Desalination 2012
- Qatar Projects Market Organogram 2012
- GCC Wastewater 2012
- Qatar Projects Market 2012
- Kuwait Projects Market 2012
- Saudi Arabia Projects Market 2012
- Libyan Projects Market Report 2012
- Mena Renewable Energy Report 2012
- Middle East Projects Forecast and Review Report 2011
- Qatar Projects Report 2011-22
- Mena Rail Report 2011
- The Iraq Power Report 2011
- GCC ICT Projects Outlook & Review
- GCC Projects Forecast & Review 2010
- Power & Water in the GCC 2010
- Libya Power & Desalination
- Middle East Steel 2009
- Wastewater in the GCC
- Middle East Cement 2009
- Mena Mining 2009
- Mena Aluminium 2009
- GCC District Cooling
- GCC Economic Outlook
To find out how MEED Insight can help you gain critical business insight, please submit your details on our contact form:
- Telephone: +971 (0) 4 390 0436