South Sudan Report 2013
A comprehensive overview of the economy, politics and emerging projects market of the world’s newest country
South Sudan is the world’s newest country. Though undoubtedly poor, it has almost unlimited potential thanks to its substantial oil and gas reserves and receptiveness to foreign investment. The latest market intelligence report from MEED Insight, the South Sudan Report 2013, explores the large number of investment opportunities that are appearing across all sectors in the country.
Launched on 15th November, this research report provides you with everything you need to know about South Sudan’s economy, politics and projects market, taking into account all of its major sectors and project plans.
With the majority of the population living a subsistence, agrarian existence, it is a market that is wildly different from the hydrocarbons-dominated GCC. However, it is a country with an incredible growth opportunity, particularly given its large oil and gas reserves.
In time, with its plentiful oil and gas reserves, South Sudan’s economy is likely to boom and there is no better time than now for companies to explore these project and other commercial opportunities.
Through this comprehensive research report you will be able to:
- Understand key emerging investment opportunities in South Sudan
- Learn about government plans for each sector
- Gain insight into the region’s political and economic picture
- Stay one step ahead of the competition with first mover advantage
Save time and investment on research and analysis. Gather exclusive data on the South Sudan market through this in-depth examination.
To access exclusive data, research and analysis along with many tables, graphs, charts and maps you can order your copy here.
About MEED Insight:
Thanks to its own projects tracker, MEED Projects, MEED Insight has access to unparalleled, up-to-date information on the region’s projects market. We can provide companies with:
- Details of all major projects within a given market or sector, including their scope
- Contacts for clients, contractors and suppliers
- Information on key clients and their tendering processes
- Information on how to register with clients and prequalify for projects
- Forecasting of future projects
MEED Insight has access to a wealth of regional data ranging from broad macroeconomic statistics to sector-specific information. We can obtain and analyse data on a specific market or industry to help companies gain an insight on market size and potential
Market Intelligence reports
MEED Insight also offers a series of market intelligence reports on a range of different sectors and industries. The information compiled for these reports comes from a variety of sources, including MEED magazine, MEED.com, MEED Events and MEED Projects, as well as primary and secondary research.
Our current market intelligence reports include:
- GCC Oil and Gas Projects Market 2012
- Egypt Projects Market 2012
- Kurdistan Projects 2012
- MENA Projects Forecast & Review 2012
- Algeria Projects 2012
- Iraq Oil & Gas 2012
- GCC Power & Desalination 2012
- Qatar Projects Market Organogram 2012
- GCC Wastewater 2012
- Qatar Projects Market 2012
- Kuwait Projects Market 2012
- Saudi Arabia Projects Market 2012
- Libyan Projects Market Report 2012
- Mena Renewable Energy Report 2012
- Middle East Projects Forecast and Review Report 2011
- Qatar Projects Report 2011-22
- Mena Rail Report 2011
- The Iraq Power Report 2011
- GCC ICT Projects Outlook & Review
- GCC Projects Forecast & Review 2010
- Power & Water in the GCC 2010
- Libya Power & Desalination
- Middle East Steel 2009
- Wastewater in the GCC
- Middle East Cement 2009
- Mena Mining 2009
- Mena Aluminium 2009
- GCC District Cooling
- GCC Economic Outlook
To find out how MEED Insight can help you gain critical business insight, please submit your details on our contact form:
- Telephone: +971 (0) 4 390 0436