Join us at 09:00GMT (13:00 UAE) today for the launch edition of MEED Live MEEDs new live streamed market review show.
Participate in a live streamed discussion with MEEDs market experts and share your views and questions.
Join me, MEED News Editor Colin Foreman and MEED Power & Water Editor Andrew Roscoe as we discuss the key events shaping the Middle Eastern markets this week.
The topics under discussion will be:
- Dubais drive to 2020
- The outlook for regional rail projects
- Bahrains housing programme
- The rise of renewable energy
MEED Live is a new live streamed and interactive TV broadcast for MEED subscribers.
Join us at 09:00GMT (13:00 UAE) on Thursday 9 June 2016 for an hour of interactive discussion.
Simply follow the instructions in the rest of this email to take part:
- Firewall issues: This event may be restricted by your local firewall settings, please check with your IT department.
- Cant hear anything: Please ensure your speakers and audio are turned on and the volume is turned up.
This will be a live event, with audio provided via your computer speakers. Should you have any technical difficulties, please contact the WorkCast help site here.
If you require further information, please contact the team at Richard.Thompson@meed.com.
Editorial Director at MEED