The webinar provided an assessment of the current political and economic landscape since the uprisings began in 2011, looking at the tensions that triggered the protests and how regional governments are responding to the challenges.
Presented by MEED Editorial Director Richard Thompson, and available only to MEED subscribers, the webinar provides high-level analysis of the Middle East’s business environment, providing up-to-date data and expert analysis drawn from MEED’s team of market experts.
- A review of the outlook for the Middle East economy and the growing economic disparity caused by high oil prices and political disruption of the uprisings
- An examination of the economic policy drivers that will define the regional economy in the coming decade
- An analysis of the opportunities and challenges in the region’s major projects industry
- Detailed assessment of the outlook for key country markets, including Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Egypt, Iraq and Libya
- A summary of the main conclusions from MEED’s latest economic and business review
Slides from the presentation on the outlook for business in the Middle East in 2013 and beyond can be downloaded by clicking on the link.