Bids to be submitted by 27 September
Algeria’s La Compagnie de l’Engineering de l’Electricité et du Gaz (CEEG) has invited bids to build a series of electricity transmission projects.
The winning bidders will supply, assemble and start-up the lines. The contracts on offer are:
- Extension of the 400kV Berrouaghia-Khemis transmission line from Berrouaghia to Bir Ghbalou (70 kilometres)
- Extension of the 400kV Berrouaghia-Khemis transmission line to Hassi Ameur (310 km)
- Fix two 30 km lines at Oued El Abtal in the 400kV Khemis-Hassi Ameur line
- Install a line between Djelfa and Bir Ghbalou and another between Tilghemt and Hassi R’Mel as part of the 400kV Hassi R’Mel-Bir Ghbalou line (265 km)
- Install 400kV line between El Milia and Oued Athmania (75 km)
- Install 400kV line between El Milia and Salah Bey (153 km)
- Install 400kV line between Jijel and El Milia 1 and 2 (40 km each)
Bids are to be submitted in two phases. Technical offers will be presented first with a deadline of 27 September.
Those that pass the first phase will be asked to submit commercial offers. Each project is to be completed within 18 months from the award date.
A MEED Subscription...
Subscribe or upgrade your current MEED.com package to support your strategic planning with the MENA region’s best source of business information. Proceed to our online shop below to find out more about the features in each package.