April 2019: CLICK HERE TO READ THE ISSUE
(Please give the page a few moments to load)
Regional oil companies are reinventing themselves to cope with price volatility and are taking control of more of the oil value chain. Our April 2019 issue examines this trend in depth, with a leading piece looking at the raft of announcements that have come out of the region as companies rapidly transform in an attempt to increase their resilience to future uncertainty.
This month’s exclusive Big Interview features Sheikh Ahmed bin Saeed al-Maktoum, chairman and chief executive of Emirates Airline & Group, who tells MEED how he intends to keep Dubai at the heart of the global economy. For companies that routinely announce the opening up of new routes and destinations, the question ‘where next?’ should be straightforward. But these are unusual times, and for many airlines today, ‘where next?’ has much deeper significance.
Our Market Focus section, meanwhile, brings you the latest analysis on the UAE, where slippage in the non-oil sector is consolidating the pivot of the country’s economic growth towards Abu Dhabi.
The April 2019 issue also includes:
- Board report April 2019: The last month’s top news stories at a glance
- Tourism report: Gulf hotel operators revisit growth plans
- Road to 2020: Emphasis on coding skills builds ahead of Expo 2020
- Construction: Reform needs top-down change
- Jordan: Amman moves to solve Jordan’s water woes
- Leadership: How to build a team fit for growth
- Business outlook: Finance, oil and gas, construction, power and water
We hope you enjoy the April issue of MEED Business Review.
A MEED Subscription...
Subscribe or upgrade your current MEED.com package to support your strategic planning with the MENA region’s best source of business information. Proceed to our online shop below to find out more about the features in each package.