11 - 13 October 2010, Crowne Plaza, Yas Island, Abu Dhabi, UAE.
Arabian Public Health Forum 2010 is designed to comprehensively cover all current developments in the prevention and treatment of chronic diseases.
Arabian Public Health Forum - in partnership with Green Crescent Insurance Company PJSC, leading health insurance provider, and AstraZeneca, global biopharmaceutical company - is the No.1 platform for networking and information sharing for those interested in learning about what different stakeholders are doing to reduce the prevalence of chronic diseases. And for those wishing to demonstrate what they are doing to tackle chronic diseases.
This is your opportunity to demonstrate to senior health decision makers from the region what your organisation is doing to combat chronic diseases. You’ll be networking with those who are making a difference, so be ready with your pioneering programmes and initiatives, we’re looking for people who are committed to this challenge. We need to emphasise that this is not just a health issue, it’s for everyone to contribute towards and therefore the business opportunities are unlimited.
Do not miss out on this unique opportunity to:
- Hear a strategic overview of the current state of chronic diseases in the region from senior health officials
- Find out more about innovative initiatives from a diverse range of stakeholders all aiming to reduce the prevalence of chronic disease
- Understand the benefit of a collaborative approach to combating chronic diseases in the Gulf
- Be part of this solutions driven agenda, highlighting key areas for partnership working
- Address the business opportunities which exist in this field of health
You might also like...
A MEED Subscription...
Subscribe or upgrade your current MEED.com package to support your strategic planning with the MENA region’s best source of business information. Proceed to our online shop below to find out more about the features in each package.