Gulf Spic General Trading & Contracting submits low bid at $115m
The full list of bids was announced on 6 August. Companies that bid include:
- Gulf Spic General Trading & Contracting Company (Kuwait): KD32.7m ($115m)
- Heavy Engineering Industries & Shipbuilding Company (Kuwait): KD33.1m
- Alghanim International General Trading & Contracting Company (Kuwait): KD34m
- IMCO Engineering & Construction Company(Kuwait): KD35m
- Almeer Technical Services Company (Kuwait): KD35.1m
- Kharafi National (Kuwait): KD35.5m
- ISCO (Kuwait): KD35.6m
- ABJ Engineering & Contracting (Kuwait): KD36.2m
- Al-Dar Engineering & Construction Company (Kuwait): KD38.1m
- Independent Trading Group (Kuwait): KD40m
A MEED Subscription...
Subscribe or upgrade your current MEED.com package to support your strategic planning with the MENA region’s best source of business information. Proceed to our online shop below to find out more about the features in each package.