Local company submits lowest bid
Dubai Electricity and Water Authority (Dewa) has opened bids for a contract to lay water pipelines at various locations across the emirate.
The winning bidder will supply, install, test and commission fast cure /glass reinforced epoxy water transmission pipelines at the sites.
Each of the bidders submitted more than one price. The local Wade Adams submitted two bid options, one of which was the lowest at AED371m ($100m).
Dewa also accepted bids from:
- Green Oasis General Contracting Company (UAE)
- Pratibha Industries (India)
- Guris Dubai (UAE)
- Ghantoot Gulf Contracting Dubai (UAE)
- Aydiner Insaat (Turkey)
- Al-Hijaz Mechanical (UAE)
- Arco General Contracting Dubai (UAE)
- IVRCL Industries and Projects (India)
- Nagarjuna Contracting Company (India)
- Wade Adams (UAE)
- Amplex (UAE)
Three other firms submitted bids, but they were rejected because they did not provide a tender bond.
You might also like...
A MEED Subscription...
Subscribe or upgrade your current MEED.com package to support your strategic planning with the MENA region’s best source of business information. Proceed to our online shop below to find out more about the features in each package.