- Owner Abu Dhabi Polymers Company Limited (Borouge)
- Parent Project Borouge 3 Expansion Project
- Location UAE, Emirate of Abu Dhabi, Western Region
- Status Execution
- Classification Petrochemical Plant, Chemical Production
- Contract ($m) $1,500m
- Contract Type DB
- Main Contract Completion Q2 2014
- Contact the project owner (MEED Projects subscribers only)
Borouge 3 is a key part of Abu Dhabi Polymer’s strategy for growth, tripling its production capacity. The Borouge 3 project comprises an ethane cracker, polypropylene and polyethylene plant, offsites and utilities and marine facilities.
This phase covers the ethane cracker unit.
- Ethane cracker
- Oil / water quencher
- Low pressure stripper
- Scrubbing system
- Ethylene separation unit
- Propylene separation unit
- Steam generation plant
- Gas turbines
- Research MEED’s archive on the Borouge 3 Expansion project
- Back to the Top 100 List
A MEED Subscription...
Subscribe or upgrade your current MEED.com package to support your strategic planning with the MENA region’s best source of business information. Proceed to our online shop below to find out more about the features in each package.