- Owner Iran Petroleum Engineering & Development Company
- Location Iran, Khuzestan Province
- Status Execution
- Classification Oil Extraction, Oil Production
- Contract ($m) $1,650m
- Contract Type Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC)
- Main Contract Completion Q1 2017
- Contact the project owner (MEED Projects subscribers only)
Iran Petroleum Engineering & Development Company is drilling 31 production wells, six gas injection wells, two waste water injection wells, as well as building a central production and desalting plant, along with associated facilities. By November 2012, the preliminary works for drilling five wells had begun and drilling rigs been purchased.
- Research MEED’s archive on Darkhovin Oil Field Development
A MEED Subscription...
Subscribe or upgrade your current MEED.com package to support your strategic planning with the MENA region’s best source of business information. Proceed to our online shop below to find out more about the features in each package.