- Owner Mizin
- Parent Project Dubailand
- Location UAE, Emirate of Dubai, Dubai
- Status Execution
- Classification Apartments, Residential Construction
- Contract ($m) $1,850m
- Contract Type Build
- Main Contract Completion Q1 2013
- Contact the project owner (MEED Projects subscribers only)
Remraam is being developed by Mizin, the real estate development arm of Tatweer. Sited in Dubailand, it will cover an area of about 1.3 million square metres. The project comprises 200 residential buildings and 19 support buildings, arranged in four clusters, each with two sectors.
The development, which has suffered from delays, was originally meant to have been completed in 2011. It is now scheduled for completion in February 2013.
The development will have a low-rise, Moorish theme. It will also include a range of leisure and retail outlets.
- 200 4-7 storey residential buildings
- 19 support buildings
- Shopping malls
- Tennis courts
- Basketball courts
- Associated facilities