The 400 cubic metres a day facility will be built at Manadhif in the Al-Wusta region
Oman’s Public Authority for Electricity & Water has received eight bids to build a desalination facility at a site at Manadhif in the Al-Wusta region.
Bids were received by 3 May following several deadline extensions from 12 April (MEED 12:4:10).
The following companies submitted bids to build the project:
- Desert Line Projects (local) – OMR2.26m ($5.8m)
- Galfar Engineering & Contracting (local) – OMR1.97m
- Al-Matar Trading & Contracting (local) – OMR1.95m
- Hasan bin Juma bin Backer Trading & Contracting Company (local) – OMR2.69m
- Oman National Engineering & Investment Company (local) – OMR1.80m
- Al-Ansari Trading Enterprise (local) – OMR1.86m
- Al-Taher Group – Electromechanics (local) – OMR2.70m
- Towell al-Zawraa Engineering Services (local) – OMR2.19m
The only company to be prequalified, but has not bid is the local Gharbia Enterprises.
A MEED Subscription...
Subscribe or upgrade your current MEED.com package to support your strategic planning with the MENA region’s best source of business information. Proceed to our online shop below to find out more about the features in each package.