MEED.com blog coverage of the MEED Abu Dhabi Conference 2008, focused on economic development in the UAE capital.
Some of the topics discussed and blogged:
- The reality of the Abu Dhabi 2030 urban plan
- Real estate development
- The power and water challenge
- Abu Dhabi's tourism developments
- The Formula 1 experience
- Nasser al-Sowaidi, chairman, Department of Planning and Economy
- Waleed al-Mokarrab al-Muhairi, director general, Abu Dhabi Council for Economic Development (ADCED)
- Majid al-Mansouri, secretary general, Environment Agency Abu Dhabi
- Ahmed al-Sayegh, chief executive officer, Dolphin Energy
- Hussain al-Nowais, chairman, Khalifa Fund and Adbic
You might also like...
A MEED Subscription...
Subscribe or upgrade your current MEED.com package to support your strategic planning with the MENA region’s best source of business information. Proceed to our online shop below to find out more about the features in each package.