The Dubai projects market has moved quickly over the past 12 months with the Expo 2020 preparations taking significant strides forward with the appointment of key roles. We have also seen rapid changes in the real estate landscape over the past 12 months, and the continued development of Dubai as a transportation and tourism hub driven by major infrastructure projects and associated developments such as hotels, resorts and convention centres.
Expo 2020 and beyond provides a comprehensive update of all the latest developements and features up-date data and forward-looking analysis on the outlook for the regions most dynamic market.
Key benefits and features:
- Breakdown and analysis of the $120bn worth of project opportunites in Dubai over the next seven years, including those directly associated with the Expo
- An estimate on the additional spending and new projects in the market up to 2020
- Analysis of the key clients both public and private
- Rankings of the key contractors working in the emirate
- Political and macroeconomic analysis
- Tourist number projections
Whats new for 2015 report?
- Update on the outlook for Dubai and its strategic development projects
- Includes a comprehensive review of Dubais Vision 2021 economic master plan to be announced on 15 December 2014
- A comprehensive update on the Expo 2020 development plan
- Update on the $33bn Al-Maktoum International Airport development programme
- Plus all the latest data and outlook for Dubai real estate
For contractors, consultants and suppliers alike, the report provides a detailed overview of the projects market in the run to the Expo and serves as an essential guide for doing and winning business in the region.
Save time and investment on research and analysis. MEED Insight offers a series of premium market intelligence reports on a range of different sectors and industries. For a full series of our research reports, please click here