The GCC represents one of the few fast-growing project markets in the world today. Over the last 10 years more than $800bn worth of projects have been awarded in the region, while there are another $1 trillion worth of schemes in the tendering or planning stages.
For the first time MEED Insight has produced projects market reports covering all six GCC states – Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the UAE. This latest market intelligence product provides a complete analysis and overview of the project market opportunities, events, challenges and forecasts for the whole GCC through six individual reports that can be purchased as a single bundle offer.
Totalling more than 800 pages and packed with data, the six reports (each covering a separate country) are an essential guide and analytical tool for doing and winning business in the region for any contractor, supplier or client.
The reports cover all major sectors in each of the six GCC states with an emphasis on future project market opportunities. Along with providing an analysis of the key clients and contractors, the research report looks at the challenges and opportunities in each sector, key initiatives and spending plans, historical and current data, plus forecasts for the years ahead.
Through each of these comprehensive reports you will be able to:
- Quantify the current and potential size of each market
- Identify key opportunities and challenges for each sector
- Understand the major drivers behind the plans and strategies
- Access rankings of the top clients, consultants and contractors
With more than $130bn worth of contracts expected to be awarded this year alone, the reports are the ultimate business development and reference tool for any contractor, consultant or supplier looking to grow their business in the region.
Each of the reports contains the following:
- A political and macroeconomic overview highlighting the investment environment
- Lists of the current and future projects along with their status, value and scope
- Overview and analysis of plans for each sector along with key drivers
- Historical, current and future sizing of each sector and market
Should you wish to customize your GCC country report bundle based on your business requirements – please call +9714 390 0436 or email email@example.com for more information on pricing and discounts.
Save time and investment on research and analysis. Gather exclusive and original data on the GCC projects market through this in-depth examination.
Key facts about one of the world’s most exciting projects market include:
- The GCC has one of the world’s most ambitious renewable energy plans – Saudi Arabia alone is planning more than 50GW of alternative and renewable energy schemes over the next 20 years in a programme likely to require more than $200bn of investment.
- The region has some of the most exciting new-build rail opportunities, with new metro projects planned in Riyadh, Doha, Kuwait City, Jeddah, Mecca and Abu Dhabi and standard high-speed networks in every GCC state. In total more than 3,000km of new rail lines are in the pipeline.
- The hosting of the World Cup in Qatar in 2022 and potentially the World Expo in Dubai in 2020 will result in at least $150bn of new infrastructure schemes primarily in sports infrastructure, roads, metros, and hotels.
- Downstream investment will continue to remain high: Kuwait alone will invest more than $30bn in its refineries programme over the next five years. Qatar, the UAE and Saudi Arabia will continue their economic diversification efforts with development of some of the world’s largest petrochemical complexes.
To access exclusive data, research and analysis along with many tables, graphs, charts and maps you can order your copy here.
MEED Insight Market Intelligence reports portfolio
MEED Insight also offers a series of market intelligence reports on a range of different sectors and industries. The information compiled for these reports comes from a variety of sources, including MEED magazine, MEED.com, MEED Events and MEED Projects, as well as primary and secondary research.
Our current market intelligence reports include:
- Qatar Projects Market 2013
- Saudi Arabia Projects Market 2013
- MENA Rail 2013
- Oman Projects Market 2013
- South Sudan Projects Market 2013
- GCC Oil and Gas Projects Market 2013
To see all MEED Insight market intelligence reports, please click here
Find out how MEED Insight can help you gain critical business insight, please submit your details on our contact form: