The GCC wastewater sector is entering a period of growth as governments look to meet rising demand from expanding populations and to replace infrastructure that is nearing the end of its life. While Saudi Arabia will dominate the projects market up to 2015, there will also be substantial opportunities in Kuwait and Qatar.
This is good news for contractors, many of whom are looking to diversify into wastewater for the first time to offset a downturn in other areas of the construction market. But are you equipped to take advantage?
The GCC Wastewater Projects Market 2012 report, the latest research and analysis report by MEED Insight, covers in detail the essential information on the wastewater sector in the region giving you the insight you need to win new business. Taking in the wastewater treatment, network and treated sewage effluent (TSE) segments of the market, this report outlines government strategy for meeting rising wastewater demand across the region up to 2015 and details planned projects and investments which will give you exclusive advantage over your competitors.
In addition to providing you with detailed analysis of the GCC wastewater sector and the significant role this expanding market plays in the region, The GCC Wastewater Projects Market 2012 report provides you with analysis on project activity since 2009 and the growing application of tertiary treatment, as part of government plans to increase TSE usage in the overall water mix.
You will benefit from detailed insight into:
- Forecasts for the GCC wastewater market up to 2015, providing details on the upcoming project opportunities and investments to grow your business.
- Detailing recent trends in the wastewater market on issues such as procurement and technology so you stay on top of market development.
- Assessment of key clients, contractors and consultants in each market so you can shape your business strategies.
- Exclusive and comprehensive data on the GCC wastewater sector to give you that market edge of the competition.
Save time and investment on research and analysis. Gather insight now by ordering this 80-page report that covers in detail the wastewater sector in all six GCC countries.
About MEED Insight:
Thanks to its own projects tracker, MEED Projects, MEED Insight has access to unparalleled, up-to-date information on the region’s projects market. We can provide companies with:
- Details of all major projects within a given market or sector, including their scope
- Contacts for clients, contractors and suppliers
- Information on key clients and their tendering processes
- Information on how to register with clients and prequalify for projects
- Forecasting of future projects
MEED Insight has access to a wealth of regional data ranging from broad macroeconomic statistics to sector-specific information. We can obtain and analyse data on a specific market or industry to help companies gain an insight on market size and potential
MEED Insight also offers a series of off-the-shelf reports on a range of different sectors and industries. The information compiled for these reports comes from a variety of sources, including MEED magazine, MEED.com, MEED Events and MEED Projects, as well as primary and secondary research.
Our current off-the-shelf reports include:
- Qatar Projects Market 2012 Report
- Kuwait Projects Market 2012 Report
- Saudi Ararbia Projects Market 2012 Report
- Libyan Projects Market 2012
- Mena Renewable Energy Report 2012
- Middle East Projects Forecast and Review Report 2011
- Qatar Projects Report 2011-22
- Mena Rail Report 2011
- The Iraq Power Report 2011
- GCC ICT Projects Outlook & Review
- GCC Projects Forecast & Review 2010
- Power & Water in the GCC 2010
- Libya Power & Desalination
- Middle East Steel 2009
- Wastewater in the GCC
- Middle East Cement 2009
- Mena Mining 2009
- Mena Aluminium 2009
- GCC District Cooling
- GCC Economic Outlook
To find out how MEED Insight can help you gain critical business insight, please submit your details on our contact form:
- Telephone: +971 (0) 4 362 5407