As Covid-19 continues to disrupt global economies, many affected businesses are seeking guidance to mitigate losses, ensure continuity and seek growth opportunities.
We know that the lockdowns and social distancing measures have disrupted your ability to cater to customer needs, supply chains, sales processes and even your team's productivity.
For the past few months, the priority has been to survive the crisis and to find some way to maintain solvency and cash flow.
Now, with the easing of restrictions, the next six months will be a defining period for SMEs in the region, as we try to discover what opportunities lie ahead.
This webinar on 30 June at 1 pm is the first from the Gulf Capital SME Insights Live series. It will look at the steps you can take to get through this next phase as you embark on the recovery journey and re-establish yourselves.
As partners of Gulf Capital SME Insights, we invite you to join industry thought leaders from IBM, Hub71, The Camel Soap Factory and Gulf Capital as they provide you with the information, intelligence and support to make efficient business decisions and adapt corporate strategies to achieve success.
- Moving beyond: How to combat the new normal?
- Agile business models, supply chain and workforce productivity
- Corporate innovation: A way out of the Covid-19 economic downturn
- Dr. Karim el-Solh, Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Gulf Capital
- Nader Museitif, Head of Strategy and Partnerships, Hub71
- Asma Shabab, Strategy Consultant, IBM MEA and Turkey
- Stevi Lowmass, Founder and CEO, The Camel Soap Factory
- Richard Thompson, Editorial Director, MEED
A MEED Subscription...
Subscribe or upgrade your current MEED.com package to support your strategic planning with the MENA region’s best source of business information. Proceed to our online shop below to find out more about the features in each package.