- Owner Saudi Arabia National Guard
- Parent Project Housing Development
- Location Saudi Arabia
- Status Execution
- Classification Houses, Villas, Residential Construction
- Contract ($m) $2,200m
- Contract Type Build
- Main Contract Completion Q2 2015
- Contact the project owner (MEED Projects subscribers only)
Spread across 11 sites in Saudi Arabia, the National Guard is building more than 10,000 villas. These sites are in located at Khashm al-Aan, Al-Hasa, Al-Qassim, Al-Medina, Taif, Jeddah, Dammam, Yanbu, Hail, Dirab and King Khaled Academy.
Each site will include officers’ villas, soldiers’ villas and associated buildings and infrastructure.
- 10,000 villas
- Associated facilities
- Research MEED’s archive on the National Guard’s Housing Development project