As governments across the region step up measures to stop the spread of coronavirus (Covid-19), the uncertainty for businesses is growing. Join the MEED team this Wednesday as it discusses the latest developments across the Middle East and North Africa and examines the impact of coronavirus (Covid-19) on business and projects in the region.
This week’s agenda:
- Coronavirus latest – A round up of the latest measures to combat the spread of Covid-19 in the Middle East and North Africa
- Analysis of the most significant developments in the past seven days
- Your questions answered
Registering to join MEED’s live-streamed webinars will allow you to join the discussion and submit questions that are of particular concern to you and your company.
This week’s panelists:
- Richard Thompson, Editorial Director, MEED
- Ed James, Director of Content and Analysis, MEED Projects
- Colin Foreman, Deputy Editor, MEED
- Jennifer Aguinaldo, Energy and Technology Editor, MEED
- Neha Bhatia, Construction & Infrastructure Editor, MEED
- Indrajit Sen, Oil & Gas Editor, MEED
A MEED Subscription...
Subscribe or upgrade your current MEED.com package to support your strategic planning with the MENA region’s best source of business information. Proceed to our online shop below to find out more about the features in each package.