Closing date has been revised to 17 January
State-owned upstream operator Kuwait Oil Company has moved the closing date to submit bids for the construction of new mixing manifold for Jurassic Light Oil in Mina al-Ahmadi in the south of the country.
The new date is 17 January, revised from 3 January.
Seventeen companies have been pre-qualified to submit bids. They are:
- KCC Engineering & Contracting (Kuwait)
- Sayed Hamid Behbehani & Sons (Kuwait)
- Combined Group Contracting (Kuwait)
- HOT E&C (Kuwait)
- Khalifa al-Daij Al Dabbous & Brothers Company Limited (Kuwait)
- Integral Services Company (Kuwait)
- Consolidated Contractors Company (Lebanon)
- Almeer Technical Services Company (Kuwait)
- O&G Engineering (Kuwait)
- Alghanim International General Trading & Contracting (Kuwait)
- Mushrif Trading & Contracting Company (Kuwait)
- Gulf Spic General Trading & Contracting Company (Kuwait)
- Heavy Engineering Industries & Shipbuilding Company (Kuwait)
- Arabi Enertech (Kuwait)
- NBTC (Kuwait)
- Finesco International General Trading & Contracting (Kuwait)
- Mechanical Engineering & Contracting Company (Kuwait)
The scope of work includes:
- Associated facilities
A MEED Subscription...
Subscribe or upgrade your current MEED.com package to support your strategic planning with the MENA region’s best source of business information. Proceed to our online shop below to find out more about the features in each package.