Eleven foreign firms have been pre-qualified
State-run upstream operator Kuwait Oil Company (KOC) has invited 11 companies to submit bids by 28 February for the construction of main intake substations in the south and eastern areas of Kuwait.
The scope of work includes construction of 11 kilovolt elevated main intake substations B4, B5 and MG2.
The companies, all local, prequalified to bid are:
- Bader al-Mulla & Bros. Company
- Arabi Enertech Company
- Al-Meer Technical Services Company
- Al-Ahlea Switchgear Company
- Al-Ghanim International General Trading & Contracting Company
- KCC Engineering & Contracting Company Kuwait
- IMCO Construction & Engineering Company
- Heavy Engineering Industries & Shipbuilding Company
- Naser M al-Baddah & Part GT & Contracting Company
- ABB Engineering Technologies Company
- O&G Engineering & Contracting for General Trading & Company
You might also like...
A MEED Subscription...
Subscribe or upgrade your current MEED.com package to support your strategic planning with the MENA region’s best source of business information. Proceed to our online shop below to find out more about the features in each package.