State-run upstream operator Kuwait Oil Company (KOC) has invited 11 companies to submit bids by 28 February for the construction of main intake substations in the south and eastern areas of Kuwait.
The scope of work includes construction of 11 kilovolt elevated main intake substations B4, B5 and MG2.
The companies, all local, prequalified to bid are:
- Bader al-Mulla & Bros. Company
- Arabi Enertech Company
- Al-Meer Technical Services Company
- Al-Ahlea Switchgear Company
- Al-Ghanim International General Trading & Contracting Company
- KCC Engineering & Contracting Company Kuwait
- IMCO Construction & Engineering Company
- Heavy Engineering Industries & Shipbuilding Company
- Naser M al-Baddah & Part GT & Contracting Company
- ABB Engineering Technologies Company
- O&G Engineering & Contracting for General Trading & Company