- Seven firms prequalify for Kuwait project
- Shortlisted groups made up of local firms
The governments recently reformed public-private partnership (PPP) body Kuwait Authority for Partnership Projects (KAPP) has prequalified seven groups for the construction of a service and entertainment centre in the Egaila residential area in the Al-Ahmadi governorate.
The seven groups prequalified for the projects are:
- Mabanee Company (Local)
- United Building (Local) / Kuwait United Construction (Local) / United Facilities (Local) / Dar SSH (Local)
- Ayan Real Estate (Local)
- National Real Estate (Local)
- Kuwait Real Estate (Local) / Alwafir (Local)
- Al-Qurain International (Local) / Kuwait Engineering Bureau (Local)
- Al-Kuthban al-Kuwaiti General Trading (Local) / Mudon Ahlia Real Estate (Local)
The project will comprise a recreational, commercial and sports centre with a built-up area of 112,400 square metres. The construction work will also include the development of three food markets and a car park.