The project will comprise a recreational, commercial and sports centre
- Seven firms prequalify for Kuwait project
- Shortlisted groups made up of local firms
The governments recently reformed public-private partnership (PPP) body Kuwait Authority for Partnership Projects (KAPP) has prequalified seven groups for the construction of a service and entertainment centre in the Egaila residential area in the Al-Ahmadi governorate.
The seven groups prequalified for the projects are:
- Mabanee Company (Local)
- United Building (Local) / Kuwait United Construction (Local) / United Facilities (Local) / Dar SSH (Local)
- Ayan Real Estate (Local)
- National Real Estate (Local)
- Kuwait Real Estate (Local) / Alwafir (Local)
- Al-Qurain International (Local) / Kuwait Engineering Bureau (Local)
- Al-Kuthban al-Kuwaiti General Trading (Local) / Mudon Ahlia Real Estate (Local)
The project will comprise a recreational, commercial and sports centre with a built-up area of 112,400 square metres. The construction work will also include the development of three food markets and a car park.
A MEED Subscription...
Subscribe or upgrade your current MEED.com package to support your strategic planning with the MENA region’s best source of business information. Proceed to our online shop below to find out more about the features in each package.