Kuwait has also made important changes to legislation governing public-private partnerships (PPP) in the past two years. The Kuwait Authority for Partnership Projects (KAPP), is set to become one of the most important clients in Kuwait overthe next five years with a significant pipeline of projects to tender and award.
More than $88bn-worth of projects are currently under execution, with a further $65.9bn at the study stage and $53.2bn at various stages of pre-execution.
Track upcoming opportunities with MEED Insights Kuwait Projects 2017 report. The report examines historic, current and future project opportunities in the state as well as government policy; spending plans and challenges.
The report covers the political and macro-economic situation in the state and provides a detailed and comprehensive overview of the key project trends and opportunities across all sectors such as oil and gas, construction, power, and the PPP programme.
- Highlights new business and investment opportunities in Kuwait
- Access exclusive projects market forecasts for 2016 / 2017
- Track project opportunities and planned investment
- Gain a complete snapshot of the Kuwait projects market
- Understand investment drivers and client spending plans
- Discover the current and planned client activities across all sectors
- Mitigate risk by identifying challenges
200-page-plus Kuwait report covers all the main sectors of oil, gas, petrochemicals, construction, power, water, wastewater, transport, along with a political overview and analysis of the economic outlook.
It is an essential tool for anyone working in or interested in working in Kuwait