The shortlisted companies and groups for the project are:
- National Real Estate Company (local)
- United Real Estate Company (local)
- Agility Public Warehousing Company (local) / National Industries Group (local)
- Al-Mazaya Company (local) / Kuwait Investment Company (local) / Tariq Alghanim (local)
- China State Construction Engineering Corporation (China) / Fouad Alghanim & Sons (local) / Kuwait Financial Center (Markaz) (local)
The scope of the contract includes the design, finance, construction, operation and maintenance, and transfer of the project to Kuwait Municipality.
The contract term is for 40 years inclusive of the three-year construction period.
The development is to be located on a land area of 1,015,000 square metres in Kuwait’s southern region.
It will consist of residential and commercial areas and integrate community, municipal and utility services.
|This article has been unlocked to allow non-subscribers to sample MEED’s content for FREE. MEED provides exclusive news, data and analysis about the Middle East every day. Subscribe to MEED to have full access to Middle East business intelligence. Click here|