Kuwait Oil Company (Koc) has invited contractors to bid for a contract to design and build fire stations at north Kuwait, west Kuwait and Burgan.
Prequalified contractors have until the 24 August to submit bids for the contract to build the fire station facilities.
A pre-tender meeting will be held on 22 June.
The prequalified contractors are:
- The local Ahmadiah Contracting & Trading Company
- Athens-based Consolidated Contractors Company
- The local International Building Company
- The local Alghanim International General Trading & Contracting Company
- The local Kuwait Company for Process Plant Construction & Contracting
- The local Mohammed Abdulmoshin Al-Kharafi & Sons General Trading & Contracting Company
- The local Combined Group Contracting Company (CGC)
- The local Real Estate Construction & Fabrication Company
- The local Burhan International Constructions Company
- The local Sayed Hamid Behbehani & Sons Company