Kuwait’s Public Works Ministry has invited contractors to submit bids for a contract to build the headquarters for the Public Authority for Minor Affairs in Kuwait City.
Prequalified contractors have until the 8 August to submit bids for the deal to build and maintain the main building and car parking for the new headquarters building. The contract has an initial guarantee of KD435,000($1.5m).
The 15 prequalified contractors are all local. They are:
- Mohammed Abdulmoshin al-Kharafi & Sons
- Combined Group Contracting
- Al-Fulaij United Group General Trading & Contracting Company
- Kuwaiti General Trading & Contracting Company
- Boodai Construction Company
- Real Estate Construction & Fabrication Company
- Ahmadiah Contracting & Trading Company
- Kuwait Company for Process Plant Construction & Contracting
- Mushrif Trading & Contracting Company
- Arab Kuwait Contractors Company
- Burhan International Construction Company
- Canar Trading & Contracting Company
- Kharafi Construction Company
- Sadeem al-Kuwait General Trading & Contracting Company
- Bayan National Trading Company
The ministry recently awarded a $135.3m contract to the local Combined Group Contracting Company (CGC) to build intersections on the sixth-ring road serving the Jahra residential area, which is located about 30 kilometres northwest of Kuwait City (MEED 28:5:10).