MEED Live is a new live streamed and interactive TV broadcast for MEED subscribers.
Every Thursday at 09:00 GMT (13:00 UAE), join MEEDs team of Middle East market experts as they discuss the regional market.
You can take part in the discussions by submitting your questions live to the MEED team, who will respond during the broadcast.
You can also submit questions in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org and get answers during the next show.
Join us at 09:00GMT (13:00 UAE) on Thursday 23 June for another session of MEED Live.
This will be a live event, with audio provided via your computer speakers. Should you have any technical difficulties, please contact the WorkCast help site here.
On 16 June, MEED Editorial Director Richard Thompson, MEED News Editor Colin Foreman and MEED Oil & Gas Editor Mark Watts discussed key events shaping the Middle East markets at present. Watch the webinar here.
The topics under discussion were:
- GCC outlook for Oil and Gas Projects
- Project Finance and PPP in the region
- Update on the new Iranian oil contract
- Your questions answered
- Firewall issues: This event may be restricted by your local firewall settings, please check with your IT department.
- Cant hear anything: Please ensure your speakers and audio are turned on and the volume is turned up.
If you require further information, please contact the team at Richard.Thompson@meed.com.