MBS is the UK’s largest campus-based business and management school and is part of The University of Manchester. Manchester Business School Worldwide (MBSW), the global arm of the Manchester Business School, has over 600 students in the region, currently enrolled for the part-time blended learning MBA and doctoral (DBA) programmes.
Manchester Business School, consistently ranked among the FT European Top 10 and Top 25 international schools, is an internationally renowned centre of excellence and innovation where high achievers from organisations across the world advance their careers with our MBA and DBA programmes.
Earn your top-ranked Manchester Business School MBA and DBA without putting your career on hold.
Prestigious MBA programmes designed specifically for the career development needs of the global executive:
- Flexible, part-time programmes to suit your lifestyle and career demands
- Ranked fifth in the world, based on return on investment, and second among non-US business schools by Forbes.
- Triple accredited by AMBA, Equis and AACSB International
- Delivered using a blend of self-study, online support and face-to-face workshops
- International executive centres in Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Malaysia and Brazil.
Experiential learning and face-to-face teaching elements delivered locally by senior MBS UK faculty:
- MBA for Engineering Business Managers
- MBA for Financial Managers and Finance Professionals (accelerated route is available for those with relevant financial professional qualifications i.e ACCA, CIMA, ICSA)
- MBA for Construction Executives
Name: Manchester Business School Worldwide
Address: Dubai Knowledge Village, Block 6, Offices F05 & F10, PO Box 502907,
Tel: +971 (0) 4 3658 313
Fax:+971 (0) 4 3604 505
Contact for admissions: Shaima Sunil
Status of establishment: Part-time, blended learning MBA and DBA programmes from Manchester
Date founded:November 2005
Head/principal directors: Randa Bessiso, director
Number of academic staff: 50
Proportion of full-time students: None
Proportion of female students: 13 per cent
Proportion of overseas students: 40 per cent from outside UAE
Proportion of sponsored students: 10 per cent
Proportion of self-funded students: 97 per cent (3 per cent are students who are paying part of the fees and part is being paid by the company)
Total cost for January 2010 intake: Global MBA Programme is £22,000, payable in six instalments (five instalments of £4,080 + project stage of £1,600); EBM, Finance & Construction MBA Programme is £20,100, payable in six instalments (five Instalments of £3,700 + project stage of £1,600); Accelerated Finance MBA Programme is £19,100, payable in five instalments (four instalments of £4,375 + project stage of £1,600)
- All information on this page has been supplied by Manchester Business School Worldwide. MEED cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information and does not endorse any views expressed
A MEED Subscription...
Subscribe or upgrade your current MEED.com package to support your strategic planning with the MENA region’s best source of business information. Proceed to our online shop below to find out more about the features in each package.