Don’t just take our word that advertising in MEED helps grow your business - read the following case study from one of our many satisfied clients…
- To increase awareness about Emerson in the Middle East
- To reinforce Emerson as the leader in innovative technology
- Key decision-makers
- Business leaders
Idea / Mechanics:
The campaign is about Emerson’s innovation helping our customers and their industries address a variety of challenges around the world. In many cases our new technologies and expertise result in first - of - their - kind solutions. When Emerson takes up the challenge, ‘It’s Never Been Done Before’ simply becomes ‘Consider It Solved’.
We certainly plan to continue advertising in MEED. With a great ROI on advertising cost and an excellent effect on brand awareness, advertising with MEED has been a winning marketing strategy for Emerson. Thank you for maintaining such an important and valuable resource for businesses in the Middle East.
Building a foundation level of brand awareness was the aim of our long term relationship with MEED. What we have secured is a growing level of recall in the mind of MEED’s discerning business audience. We want to be an automatic option when that same audience thinks about travelling; we felt MEED gives us exactly that.
Jon Barnett - Director Marketing Product & Loyalty, Gulf Air
Kuwait Finance House
Whether reading or advertising in MEED magazine & reports, you know for a fact that you are making a well informed decision.
Kuwait Finance House
Since 1957, MEED has been the leading source of business intelligence for the Middle East.
MEED, the ‘Middle East Economic Digest’, has been helping senior executives make informed business decisions in the Middle East for more than 50 years. Through a variety of unique solutions, MEED helps you promote your brand to your key markets. Our offerings include:
- Weekly magazine with a circulation of 4,830* (ABC Jan - Dec 2013)
- Regular supplements, distributed with the magazine and at relevant events
- MEED.com which has an average of 72,000 visitors per month
- Online newsletters providing targeted messages to specific audiences
Top Reasons to Advertise
- MEED’s unrivalled and independent editorial content provides the ideal environment in which to reach a valuable audience with your key marketing message - the perceived endorsement of one of the strongest and most established brands in the region lends credibility to any advertising campaign
- MEED attracts the most lucrative and loyal readership among senior business professionals - this exclusive audience is more likely to respond to advertising that they have seen within their trusted MEED, giving our advertisers a better ROI
- MEED provides unique weekly business intelligence which readers either file for reference or pass on - advertisers are therefore guaranteed a high level of repeat exposure and increased brand awareness
Connect with the most powerful business audience in the Middle East. Reach influential decision-makers, call +971 (0) 4 390 0698
What readers do with MEED
- 58% will recommend / show the information to someone else
- 34% will contact a supplier / manufacturer /organisation
- 33% will visit a product / service or organisation’s website
This demonstrates that an advert in MEED is seen AND acted upon
You might also like...
A MEED Subscription...
Subscribe or upgrade your current MEED.com package to support your strategic planning with the MENA region’s best source of business information. Proceed to our online shop below to find out more about the features in each package.