July 2019: CLICK HERE TO READ THE ISSUE
(Please give the page a little time to load)
Despite financial interest in the growing pipeline of infrastructure projects, significant barriers remain to the flow of global liquidity into the regional projects market. This month's cover story offers an in-depth analysis of the infrastructure financing challenge, with insights on what governments can do to stimulate lending to infrastructure projects.
This month’s exclusive Big Interview features the CEO of Masdar, Mohamed al-Ramahi, who tells MEED he plans to increase Masdar’s international investments in renewable energy.
Our GCC banking industry report, meanwhile, looks at the mergers that are reshaping the region's financial landscape. The report also includes MEED's annual ranking of the GCC's top banks and an interview with RakBank’s CEO Peter England, who makes the case for small banks in the GCC.
Our Market Focus section brings you the latest analysis on Iraq, which, despite its fiscal peril, represents a strong opportunity amid lacklustre Gulf project activity.
The July 2019 issue also includes:
- Board report July 2019: The last month’s top news stories at a glance
- Current affairs: Tanker attacks raise risk of confrontation
- Technology: Gulf’s digital business transformation gathers pace
- Leadership: 10 signs a leader has disengaged
- Road to 2020: Expo 2020 champions the UAE’s sustainability initiatives
- Projects analysis: Iraq is the past month’s best performer
- Business outlook: Finance, oil and gas, construction, power and water contracts and deals
We hope you enjoy the July issue of MEED Business Review.
You might also like...
A MEED Subscription...
Subscribe or upgrade your current MEED.com package to support your strategic planning with the MENA region’s best source of business information. Proceed to our online shop below to find out more about the features in each package.