With increasing focus on construction costs, and clients and contractors striving to manage cash flow and deliver projects on time, there has never been a greater need to innovate and improve the way projects are managed.
MEED's live broadcast on 27 November, in conjunction with Aconex, will assess how cloud-based project controls are enabling the industry to evolve beyond slow and out-of-date spreadsheets.
When: 27 November 2017 at 1pm GST
Where: Your mobile or desktop - register details here
Key points of discussion:
- Challenges facing project delivery today
- Project controls: The region's existing state of play and the challenges we face
- Inefficiencies and delays caused by the disconnected environment
- Future call on people, disciplines, departments and systems. A new way of working. How can we get better?
There will also be 20 minutes of problem-solving, during which you can submit your questions and observations.
- Alan Haslop, Project Controls Lead, Aconex
- Guy Barlow, Global Commercial Director, Aconex
- Tim Shelton, Head of Project Controls, Arcadis
Host: Richard Thompson, Editor, MEED
You might also like...
A MEED Subscription...
Subscribe or upgrade your current MEED.com package to support your strategic planning with the MENA region’s best source of business information. Proceed to our online shop below to find out more about the features in each package.