With increasing focus on construction costs, and clients and contractors striving to manage cash flow and deliver projects on time, there has never been a greater need to innovate and improve the way projects are managed.
MEED's live broadcast on 27 November, in conjunction with Aconex, will assess how cloud-based project controls are enabling the industry to evolve beyond slow and out-of-date spreadsheets.
When: 27 November 2017 at 1pm GST
Where: Your mobile or desktop - register details here
Key points of discussion:
- Challenges facing project delivery today
- Project controls: The region's existing state of play and the challenges we face
- Inefficiencies and delays caused by the disconnected environment
- Future call on people, disciplines, departments and systems. A new way of working. How can we get better?
There will also be 20 minutes of problem-solving, during which you can submit your questions and observations.
- Alan Haslop, Project Controls Lead, Aconex
- Guy Barlow, Global Commercial Director, Aconex
- Tim Shelton, Head of Project Controls, Arcadis
Host: Richard Thompson, Editor, MEED