Across the region, governments are revising their plans for building and operating critical infrastructure and public services in the economic New Normal of low oil prices and strict fiscal controls.
In return for taking over much of the financial risk, the private sector is being offered the opportunity to take a bigger stake in public services and infrastructure projects, while at the same time the drive for greater efficiency and sustainability is seeing increased focus on new technologies including renewable energy and the internet of things (IoT).
- The outlook for infrastructure projects
- Regional rail and metro projects market latest
- How committed is the region to renewable energy?
- Will PPP finally take hold in the region?
Hear all the latest on the outlook for the infrastructure sector and have your questions answered.
- Jennifer Aguinaldo, Transport & Technology Editor, MEED
- Andrew Roscoe, Power & Water Editor, MEED
- Colin Foreman, Deputy Editor, MEED
- Richard Thompson, Editorial Director, MEED