Many high-profile projects that include living space with work and leisure facilities have been completed in the past few years.
MEED will reward projects that demonstrate a clear strategy of quality and excellence throughout management and delivery.
MEED Awards criteria
Projects that can be nominated for this award include:
- Small, medium and large-scale community developments that include residential areas
- Residential neighbourhoods that also include office space
- Retail and leisure developments that also include residential space
- Towers with the opportunity for mixed-use
Those submitting nominations for a mixed development project should use the official online entry form to supply information on the five factors in the delivery of the project:
- Economic and social feasibility
- Architecture and design
- Construction procurement and project management
- Environmental impact and sustainable development