- 1. Round-up: Lebanon’s prime minister and government resign following protests after the Port of Beiruit explosion
- 2. Finance: Government support is vital for businesses looking to secure postpandemic growth in international markets
- 3. Oil & Gas: Saudi Aramco’s spending is set to remain high, giving contractors and suppliers everything to play for
- 4. Construction: Saudi Arabia’s large masterplanned projects are a marathon not a sprint for regional contractors
- 5. Power & Water: A key agreement for Abu Dhabi’s Al-Dhafra scheme raises expectations that tariffs will continue to fall
To continue reading more about the key political and economic shifts and developments in the Middle East and North Africa, just fill up the short form below.
By unlocking this article, you also become eligible for a privileged access to more of such market-defining intelligence, thought leadership exclusives and benefits as a registered member of the MEED 30-days Guest Programme.