• Covid-19 latest: a round up of the latest measures to combat the pandemic in the Middle East and North Africa
• Projects market review
• Analysis of the most significant developments in the past seven days
• The impact of Covid-19 on Egypt
• GCC contractors survey
• Your questions answered
Egypt: After several major offshore gas finds and a massive infrastructure development programme, Egypt has been the fastest growing market in the Middle East and North over the past two years. But the Middle East’s most populous country faces major social and economic problems as a result of overcrowding. This webinar will examine the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the Egyptian market, and consider the outlook for business as Cairo grapples with a rising number of coronavirus cases.
GCC contractors: Construction companies have faced challenging market conditions over the past three years. The outbreak of the Covid-19 pandemic and crash in oil prices has added new uncertainty to the market. Faced with disrupted supply chains and a tightening of cash, MEED looks at the impact of coronavirus on contractors in the GCC.
Registering to join MEED’s live-streamed webinars will allow you to join the discussion and submit question that are of particular concern to you and your company.
15 April panelists
• Richard Thompson, Editorial Director, MEED
• Ed James, Director of Content and Analysis, MEED Projects
• Colin Foreman, Deputy Editor, MEED
• John Bambridge, Features & Analysis Editor, MEED
• Jennifer Aguinaldo, Energy and Technology Editor, MEED
• Neha Bhatia, Construction & Infrastructure Editor, MEED
• Indrajit Sen, Oil & Gas Editor, MEED
• Wil Crisp, Oil & Gas Reporter, MEED
A MEED Subscription...
Subscribe or upgrade your current MEED.com package to support your strategic planning with the MENA region’s best source of business information. Proceed to our online shop below to find out more about the features in each package.