While oil and gas spending globally is expected to continue to decline, Middle East producers are looking to buck the trend and maintain spending in order to meet production targets.
For example, Saudi Aramco plans to spend $334bn across the oil and gas value chain by 2025, meanwhile, Kuwait is expected to spend $115bn on energy projects over the next five years to help boost crude production capacity to 4 million barrels a day by 2020.
Track projects that are seen as a priority and their timeline for development through MEED Insights latest Mena Oil & Gas 2017 report. This report will help you identify opportunities with details of the main projects under construction and those due to be awarded in 2017.
Through this comprehensive report you will be able to obtain:
- Gain an immediate insight on the Mena energy projects market
- Identify key project opportunities in the upstream, downstream refining and petrochemical sectors
- Obtain details of the main projects under construction and those due to be awarded in 2017
- Access rankings of the top contractors and clients in each country in addition to the top future clients in order to create your strategy
- Prepare for specific projects by gaining knowledge of upcoming projects and schedules
- Identify challenges in the market to support risk mitigation
The Mena Oil and Gas 2017 report clearly sets out investment drivers and client spending plans helping you understand risks and setting strategy in the regional oil & gas projects market.
Comprising more than 350 pages, 100 individual graphs, maps and tables of projects data, this research report is an essential guide and an invaluable tool for companies interested in doing business in MENA oil and gas sector.
Save time and investment on research and analysis of the regional energy market.