A complete review of the power sector in the Middle East & North Africa
The Middle East and North African power sector is undergoing some of the most significant changes in its history.
As governments attempt to adopt new economic and political strategies in the face of lower oil prices, they are putting an increased focus on diversifying energy sources for electricity generation. They are also seeking to increase the role of the private sector to assist with capex investment and improve efficiency in the power sector. This will come in the form of increased public-private partnerships (PPPs) for delivering major generation projects and also through the privatisation of state electricity providers in countries like Saudi Arabia.
MEED forecasts $40.1bn worth of contract awards to be made in 2016. Track new business and investment opportunities in the changing Mena power market through MEEDs latest premium intelligence report, MENA Power 2017: Reforming the regions power market.
The report provides a comprehensive country-by-country review of the MENA power sector with in-depth analysis on supply and demand, projected investment levels, the role of the private sector and the search for alternative energy. It also provides you with all the latest key market data and helps you identify new business and investment opportunities in the changing MENA power market.
- Quantify current and future market sizes plus supply and demand rates
- Access exclusive projects market forecasts up to 2020
- Track project opportunities and planned investment
- Gain a complete snapshot of the MENA power market
- Understand the strategy of each country and how projects are procured and financed
- Access proprietary developer and contractor rankings
- Mitigate risk by identifying challenges
The MENA Power 2017 report is an essential guide for anyone involved in the power market in the region. The emphasis of the report is on current and future power projects, supply and demand figures and expenditures, regulatory issues, and each countrys policy and strategy toward its energy sector.
It will help you to identify the largest markets, sectors, key trends and future opportunities. It also highlights the key companies and clients by ranking the top firms. Comprising more than 250 pages, this report will help you save time and investment on research and analysis and gain exclusive data and insight on the MENA Power market.
Key findings of MENA Power 2017
- Middle East & North African power sector is undergoing some of the most significant shifts in its history
- Clients are moving ahead with energy diversification programmes to improve energy security and reduce pressure on scarce gas supplies
- Renewable energy is forming an increasingly major part of power plans as the price continue to drop
- Private sector will play an increasing role in financing major power generation schemes and acquiring assets as state utilities move towards privatisation
Fast facts about the report:
- More than 290 pages
- Covers 14 countries in the Mena region
- Includes 300 maps, charts and tables
- Covers conventional power projects and renewables
- Details all the major projects to be awarded up to 2020
- Details all the major projects under execution
- Details existing installed capacity and demand forecasts
- Lists the most successful contractors and developers in every country
- Explains the procurement models favoured by client bodies
- And much more besides !
A MEED Subscription...
Subscribe or upgrade your current MEED.com package to support your strategic planning with the MENA region’s best source of business information. Proceed to our online shop below to find out more about the features in each package.