This timely forum is designed to not only help you navigate your way through the minefield of dispute resolution options, processes and procedures, but to provide you with practical information on how others are handling disputes.
Benefits of Attending – You will:
- Hear from the region’s leading dispute resolution experts in the construction sector on how to deal with terminations
- Gain a thorough understanding of how the dispute resolution structure works so you can decide the best way to proceed
- Find out what you need to know to develop an effective strategy for handling disputes in a timely and cost effective manner
- Discover practical strategies and solutions for avoiding disputes – understand what contractual traps and pitfalls you need to watch out for
- Network with other companies facing similar issues in today’s challenging economic climate and talk to the legal experts about their experiences in the region
Who Will be Attending
This event is designed for senior level executives involved in resolving disputes across various sectors of the construction industry including contractors, subcontractors, employers, consultants, developers, suppliers, in-house legal counsel and senior legal advisors.