Join MEED’s live-streamed discussion on 25 October at 13:00UAE / 09:00GMT
Across the GCC, governments are making economic reforms aimed at reducing spending and developing the private sector. This shift creates exciting opportunities and new challenges for business leaders in the region.
MEED, in conjunction with Mashreq Bank, are pleased to announce a live broadcast analysing these trends: The new realities of construction in the region.
Click here to register for the broadcast
When: 25 October 2017 at 1pm GST
Where: Your mobile or desktop - register details here
- Rami Ghandour, Managing Director, Metito
- Wail Farsakh, General Manager, Dutco Balfour Beatty
- Bill Bodie, Group Executive Vice President, Middle East & Africa, Parsons
- Mohammad Khader al-Shouli, Senior Vice President, Mashreq Bank
- Richard Thompson, Editorial Director, MEED
You might also like...
A MEED Subscription...
Subscribe or upgrade your current MEED.com package to support your strategic planning with the MENA region’s best source of business information. Proceed to our online shop below to find out more about the features in each package.