Oman’s Public Authority for Electricity and Water (PAEW) has awarded a contract to the local Hasan bin Juma bin Backer Trading & Contracting to construct the main water distribution channel in Al-Amerat Wilayat.
The project is part of a programme of expanding the water distribution network in the Al-Amerat district.
Hasan bin Juma bin Backer Trading & Contracting offered the lowest price with two bids of RO36.8m ($95.6m) and RO 35.4m.
The following companies also submitted bids for the contract:
- Desert Line Projects (Oman)
- Societe Egyptienne d’Enterprises (Egypt)
- Galfar Engineering & Contracting (Oman)
- Nagarjuna Construction Company International (India)
- Assignia Infraestructuras (Spain)