Bids invited for wastewater treatment plant
Oman Wastewater Services Company (Haya Water) has received six bids to construct sewer and treated effluent pipelines at Al-Amerat.
Bids were invited in May. The following companies submitted bids:
- Galfar Engineering (local) – RO24.8m ($64m)
- National United Engineering & Contracting (local) – RO31.2m
- Teejan Trading & Construction (local) – RO34.9m
- Al-Ansari Trading Enterprise (local) – RO36.8m
- Gulf Petrochemical Services & Trading (local) – RO39.8m
- Consolidated Contractors Company (Athens-based) – RO39.9m
The intake and out-take pipes will connect to a new wastewater treatment plant at Al-Amerat. Haya Water has invited bids for the sewage treatment plant. The contract includes associated pumping stations and effluent works.
Contractors have until 26 September to submit bids for the wastewater treatment plant.
A MEED Subscription...
Subscribe or upgrade your current MEED.com package to support your strategic planning with the MENA region’s best source of business information. Proceed to our online shop below to find out more about the features in each package.