Oman’s Public Authority for Electricity and Water (PAEW) has received bids from contractors to construct a water network in Sinaw.
Bids were requested in September and opened on 3 January. The following companies submitted bids:
- Pournam Company (Iran)
- Engineering Procurement and Project Management (Tunisia)
- Galfar Engineering & Contracting (Oman)
- Peyman Group (Iran)
- Hasan Juma Backer Trading & Contracting Company (Oman)
- Al-Matar Trading & Contracting (Oman)
- Al-Adrak Trading & Contracting Company (Oman)
- Soares da Costa Group (Portugal)
- Wade Adams (UAE)
- Sunir Company (Iran)
- Procomon & Associates (Panama)
- Desert Line Projects (Oman)
- Target Engineering Construction Company (UAE)
- KCC Process Equipment (UAE)
- Towell Infrastructure Projects Company (Oman)
- Al-Habib & Company (Oman)
- International Free Company (Oman)
- SMC Infrastructures (India)
- Larsen & Toubro (India)
- Gammon (India)
The winning bidder will build a water distribution network in the town of Sinaw in western Ash Sharqiyah governorate. This will include the construction of the distribution network along with elevated water tanks and reservoirs.
Financial bids are expected to be opened in around one month.