Dhofar tender was launched in July 2009
Oman’s Office of the Minister of State & Governor of Dhofar has received bids to build a series of water pipelines, tanks and a booster station at Salalah in the south of the country.
The following 13 companies have submitted bids to construct the facilities:
- WDS (Australia)
- Galfar Engineering & Contracting (Oman)
- Tantia Constructions (India)
- MPI Engineering & Construction (Australia)
- Hasan Juma Backer Trading & Contracting (Oman)
- Target (US)
- Gammon International (Oman)
- Desert Line Projects (Oman)
- Societe Egyptienne D’Enterprises (Egypt)
- Larsen & Toubro (Oman)
- WJ Towell (Oman)
- Sinohydro Corporation (China)
- SEW Infrastructure (India)
A MEED Subscription...
Subscribe or upgrade your current MEED.com package to support your strategic planning with the MENA region’s best source of business information. Proceed to our online shop below to find out more about the features in each package.