The outlook for construction and projects
Sentiment surrounding Egypts economy has seen a dramatic turnaround over the past six months. Business confidence has grown and international companies are being attracted back into the country.
The sweeping overhaul of legislation, with emphasis on removing barriers to investment, bold megaproject plans and dozens of deals made with oil and gas companies has lifted business expectations.
Opportunity Egypt 2015, the latest report by MEED Insight, provides a comprehensive review of Egypts investment drive to keep you fully informed about all the latest project plans and their delivery timelines.
Through this comprehensive report, you will benefit from:
- Future Project Forecast: Identify key opportunities across all sectors by gaining an understanding of future project spend
- Top Contractor and Client Activity Review: Increase your market share by gaining insight into the industry leaders by sector and their current and planned project activity
- Market and sector-based executive summaries: Plan your business development strategy by gaining an immediate insight on the market
- Government Policy and Spending Review: Mitigate risk and identify challenges by understanding the major drivers behind the plans
The report focuses on quantifying the size of the market and the individual sectors that comprise it as well as supplying a forecast for the future direction of the market and the overall political development.
With economic optimism growing, Egypt will witness a sharp increase in project activity, offering a multitude of new project opportunities for contractors, consultants and suppliers alike.
Opportunity Egypt 2015 includes:
- Full analysis of the outcomes of Egypt the Future, Cairos biggest ever investment conference held in Sharm el-Sheikh from 13-15 March 2015
- Detailed analysis of Cairos funding drive to raise $15bn to finance 40 mega infrastructure projects
- Roadmap and analysis of Egypts Public Private Partnership (PPP) programme that will see $2.5bn of projects tendered in 2016
- Assessment of Egypts $70bn energy programme to meet the countries growing electricity needs
- Data and analysis of Cairos renewable programme
- Detailed review of the Suez Canal Authoritys $20bn programme to develop the Suez Canal corridor
- Examination of the opportunities and challenges from Cairos plan to build 500,000 new homes a year to address the countrys housing shortage
Save time and investment on research and analysis. MEED Insight offers a series of premium market intelligence reports on a range of different sectors and industries. For a full series of our research reports, please click here
A MEED Subscription...
Subscribe or upgrade your current MEED.com package to support your strategic planning with the MENA region’s best source of business information. Proceed to our online shop below to find out more about the features in each package.